Question :- What is Conjunctions?
Answer :- A conjunction is a word or a group of words, which joins words, phrases or clauses.
- Tom (word) and Jerry (word) enjoy playing pranks on each other.
- Dr. Pluto suggested taking pills after going to bed (Phrase) and before waking up (Phrase).
- Doraemon is very active (Clause) but his friend Nobita is too lazy (Clause).
- Tom (Noun) and Jerry (Noun) enjoy playing pranks on each other.
- He (pronoun) and She (pronoun) are not going to reconcile at any cost.
- The lecture was good (Adjective) and lengthy(Adjective).
- The police handled the mob smartly (Adverb) and tactfully (Adverb).
- The hungry girl her pizza (Noun) and mine (Pronoun) too.
- Everybody boozed (verb), sang (verb) and danced (verb) at the party.